Car troubles can arise at any time and anywhere. At Freeway Auto Body Ltd. we understand how frightening and stressful this can be, especially if you’re on the side of a high-traffic road. If your car breaks down suddenly, or if you’ve been in an accident and your car won’t start back up, you can call on us to get you off the side of the road, anywhere in Edmonton.
We offer towing services in Edmonton and the surrounding area, as well as rental and loaner vehicles to make your situation less stressful. We have provided collision repair services at competitive prices for over 45 years.
After a Car Accident
If you are reading this page immediately after an accident has occurred, we’re sorry this happened to you and we hope that no one has been hurt. Please read on and follow our steps to help you keep yourself and others safe.
- Make sure your car is stopped and that the ignition is off.
- Call 911 if someone was injured.
- Exchange information with the other drivers, being sure to get their name, address, phone number, and insurance information.
- Take photos of the scene of the accident for future use for insurance and other purposes.
- File an official Accident Report within 48 hours.
- Inform your insurance company about the accident immediately.
If your vehicle is disabled after the accident or you don’t think it’s safe to drive, call Freeway Auto Body. We will get your car off the side of the road and into our repair shop as quickly as possible.
Freeway Auto Body can help arrange rental vehicles so you don’t have to be delayed any longer than necessary.
Collision Repair Services
Being in a car accident is a very scary experience no matter who is at fault. Freeway Auto Body offers collision repair so that you can be sure your vehicle is working properly after an accident. We offer a wide range of services to provide you with hassle free repairs. Depending on the car troubles, the repairs could be finished in one day or one week. Our technicians are available to answer your questions, and we can consult you before making extensive changes to your vehicle.