Posted by May 13, 2017 in Blogon
Is there such a thing as a stress-free car accident? No. Having a car accident is no laughing matter. On top of the inconvenience of not having use of your car and dealing with your insurance company, you may be facing medical and legal issues. Your vehicle should be the least of your worries.
It is our firm belief that if you need collision repair, the number one priority of the body shop you choose should be to make your experience as stress-free as possible.
Consider these important factors when selecting an auto body shop:
- Is the shop CAA accredited? The most reputable auto body shops in Edmonton will be affiliated with CAA.
- Check with the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce. Is the shop you are considering recognized by the Chamber of Commerce? If they are not, why not?
- What about the Better Business Bureau? Freeway Auto Body has an A+ rating!
- Pick a Good Auto Body Shop! In Alberta, it is the owner’s legal right to have their vehicle repaired at the shop of their choice. So pick a good shop! Insurance companies do not always recommend shops on the quality of their repairs.
- How long have they been around? Freeway Auto Body has been offering its clients personalized service since 1969.
A quality auto body repair shop will provide you with an estimate and work with your insurance company throughout the process—plus offer towing and loaner vehicles to get you back on the road as quickly as possible. At Freeway Auto Body, we do that, and more!
The work will be second to none. It’s our promise—the labour is under warranty for as long as you own your vehicle.
Dealing with your damaged vehicle should be as easy as making a phone call or filling out a free collision repair estimate request form on the internet. At Freeway Auto Body, we make it just that easy. Unlike franchise outfits that treat you like a number, we will accompany you from start to finish with our 12-step repair process and make the process as stress-free as possible.
A vehicle in the shop should not turn your life upside down. Let us take care of your car and put you back on the road as quickly as possible. Our 45+ years of collision repair experience in Edmonton means we know how to handle the problems, so you don’t have to. Call us at 780-465-4181 now and let us help you get your life back on track.